Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.5.02
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.5.02 Update! This release features Dante, plus some bug fixes and content adjustments.
- New! Dante from Disney•Pixar’s Coco
Dante is a Front-Line ”Tank” hero on the Yellow team. Dante will be available in the Prize Wall starting October 26th.
A bone appears, catching Dante’s attention before sliding away. Dante chases the bone through the enemy line, dealing Normal damage to each enemy as well as clearing all of their buffs and Piercing them for a Duration. When Dante returns to his side of the battlefield, he gains Armor and Reality for a Duration.
+Normal Damage +Armor +Reality
Dante bows and wiggles in excitement, Cleansing himself, Healing himself, as well as Energizing himself and increasing his Attack and Move speed for a Duration. This skill also Charms a certain amount of Dante’s enemies while decreasing their Armor and Reality by some percentage for a Duration.
Heroes energized by Dante gain a certain amount of extra energy each time they perform a basic attack.
Make A Mess
Dante thinks he finally has his bone…until it darts off toward the enemy line! The bone drags Dante through all enemies, dealing Fantastic damage to all enemies as well as Sapping, Limiting, and Shattering them for a Duration.
For the first seconds of each wave, Dante is invincible and immune to Disables. Any enemies who attempt to attack or debuff him during this duration are dealt True Damage. This does not apply to Memory Disk effects that lower stats, since they are not considered debuffs.
When Dante returns after Bone-anza he now becomes Berserk for a Duration.
The Cleanse, Heal, Energize, and Speed increases Dante gains during Bow Wow are now applied to a certain number of his allies as well.
+Normal Damage to Bone-anza
- Charge Condition: Sap is applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Reality
- Lineup Buff: +Max HP per DPS Ally
- Effect Buff: Berserk
- Fixed Stamina regen rates to fill up less than 1d
- Fixed scrolling issues associated with regen rates
- We saw feedback that there are other UI issues that have popped up, and we are working on a fix for those
- Fixed UI issue showing incorrect collection number
Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.
- Dante is the next Prize Wall hero!
- Kuzco becomes IAP exclusive
- Bowler Hat Guy is the next contest hero
- Negaduck enters the City Watch Crate
- Pegasus enters the VIP Crate
- Sweetums enters the Guild Crate
- Monkey Fist enters the Diamond Crate
- Jake Long is now in the Elite Campaign!
- Chapter 74: “Cold Servers” Update!
- Helga, Launchpad McQuack, Bolt, Baloo, Jake Long, Queen of Hearts
- Chapter 70: “Dark Dealing” Update!
- Goliath, Shan Yu, Daisy Duck, “Timon & Pumbaa,” Ron Stoppable, Jake Long, Powerline
- Chapter 71: “Look Homeward” Update!
- Baloo, Wasabi, Mulan, Barley Lightfoot, Kaa, Helga, Jake Long
This is a server update that will roll over automatically on Tuesday, October 24th at 5am CT.